Sunday, March 6, 2011

Was I crazy?

I'll let you decide. So,I wanted to know if I could hoof it all the way to Target, shop a while, and walked back home with all my purchases.  Keep in mind that I'm an impulse buyer.....and Ugh!  I took a pictures of all my bags bungi corded to a cart.  I don't yet know how to add a photo or I would show you.

Looking back, I think it's funny that I was so optomistic about the whole adventure....but, MAN!  The pain is screaming today. 

Maybe, I'll know better the next time I get a bright idea like that.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, your comment on my blog touched me deeply, thank you so very much. I understand your pain, thanking God, my fibro went into remission quite a while ago. The pain is maddening at times, horrible at others. I will add you to my prayers. Elizabeth, that's what I named my guardian angel. Blessings to you and I pray that through this lenten season to the glory of Easter that your pain will cease. Looking forward to visiting.

    ReplyDelete